211 Ontario Helps
211 Ontario can help you find support.
- Are you at risk of losing your housing? Do you know your rights and responsibilities as a tenant?
- Are you or someone you know living outside and looking for supports?
- Are you looking to find a temporary bed at a shelter while working to find more permanent housing?
- Do you need support accessing income (e.g. Ontario Works, Ontario Disability Support Program, Canada Pension Plan, etc.)?
- Do you need to replace your ID if it was lost or stolen?
211 Ontario is here to help.
Our calls, chats and emails are answered by caring and professional staff who can help you understand and access programs available to you.
Speak with us by phone: Dial 211 on your cell phone or home phone to speak with us. Our phone service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and in 150 languages.
Chat with us online. Visit www.211ontario.ca and click the ‘Live Chat’ button. Chat service is available 7 am to 9 pm Monday to Friday.
Search our online listing. Visit www.211ontario.ca and search by location and topic. We regularly add new programs, services and financial supports to the listing as we learn about them.